Friday, August 4, 2017

Nice to Meet You

Back when I was just a little over half a 17, on the very day we moved into our new house, I found my purpose in life. You see, while the furniture movers were unloading the truck, I went off to meet the new neighborhood kids. After sizing me up and finding me acceptable, they decided to show me around.

So we're running down this hill, and I step into a hole in the hillside. Now, I never knew that bees build hives in the ground, but lo and behold, I found my first. Being stung about 50 times, from head to toe, I definitely earned my ride to the hospital.

Now you know the truth. Monsanto isn't killing off the bee population -- I am. Some day I fully intend to branch off into the complete destruction of hornets and wasps. They've been askin' for it too. And don't get me started on fruit flies. Those little bastards.

Anyway, here's some Fink:


No comments:

Post a Comment