Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Know your history!

On this day in 1972 California Governor Ronald Reagan granted a pardon to Merle Haggard, absolving him of the 1957 burglary that sent him to prison for three years. I never cared for either Haggard or Reagan.

 In 2013, the California State University- Bakersfield, awarded Haggard the honorary degree of Doctor of Fine Arts. In response to the honor, Haggard stepped to the podium and said, “Thank you. It’s nice to be noticed.”

On June 5th, 2004, President Ronald Reagan died. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd wish he was the President right now. 



My landlord is showing the building to different prospective buyers all day and clean up from the storm is going to complicate things, so I will be here off and on. Play what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment