Friday, April 26, 2019

Mr. Passive-Aggressive - Updated

Had a run-in with a co-worker the other day (co-worker is a phrase I won't use regarding him again). I'll instead call him a disrespectful little shit from now on. Anyway, after his calling me an "old man who needs to stay in his space", things haven't been going so well for him anymore.

Before all this, I'd have done anything I could to help him with his job, as I do with all my co-workers. But since our incident, I've been making sure to stop doing anything that might help him, and have actively been doing whatever I can to make his day worse.

Mrs. 17 had the day off today, so I informed the boss I was stayin' home today too, but I promised to go in tomorrow (Saturday), which is something I NEVER do. However, there was one catch -- they had to use HIM as my replacement for the day. They agreed whole-heartedly.

My job there is much harder / faster-paced than his, and they also agreed to lay on any extra ball-busting they could. He won't be there Saturday, but I'll be sure to tell him Monday morning that it was MY idea to have him take my place.

Fuck him. Stupid little jackoff. I told him he wasn't gonna win.


Oh, by the way...Happy Birthday Cindy!

Update: The kid quit. So not only did I get in his head, I got in his wallet, too.

This pleases me.

No comments:

Post a Comment